4.0.12 – 2023-03-10
- Hot fixes.
4.0.11 – 2023-03-10
- Fixed a bug when adding a user to Mailchimp if the E-mail was permanently removed from the audience or uses a non-existent domain.
4.0.10 – 2023-03-03
- Fixed bug with incorrect value of minimum normal weight when calculating BMI index.
4.0.9 – 2023-02-06
- Added the default value of the custom label when deleting the saved one.
- Data for Mailchimp is updated when there is an E-mail on the audience list.
4.0.8 – 2023-02-03
- Added minor improvements.
4.0.7 – 2023-01-19
- Added French language.
4.0.6 – 2023-01-09
- Optimized performance.
- Updated translations.
4.0.5 – 2023-01-05
- Updated translations.
4.0.4 – 2022-12-20
- Added option to enable user notification for “Instant View with Email request” type of results.
- Added the option to enable Double Opt-In in Mailchimp integration.
4.0.3 – 2022-12-19
- Added option to select user’s default sex.
4.0.2 – 2022-12-09
- Added option to disable WYSIWIG editor in Email templates
4.0.1 – 2022-12-05
- Fixed Mailchimp synchronization issue with unsaved calculator settings.
4.0.0 – 2022-11-28
- Added the fully customizable Elementor Widget.
- Added new type of results display – immediately with Email request.
- Added Google reCAPTCHA v3 support.
- Added Mailchimp tags support.
- Added ability to hide activity and targets in calculation.
- Added ability to disable the administrator notification.
- Added a link for quick editing of the calculator for administrators.
- Added WYSIWIG editor and HTML support for notification templates.
- Added the ability to customize success and error messages.
- Fixed some minor style bugs.
3.0.4 – 2022-05-02
- Improving the stability of sending emails with the result.
3.0.3 – 2022-04-19
- Fixed bug with empty From headers when using SMTP.
3.0.2 – 2022-04-19
- Fixed bug with custom From headers when using SMTP.
3.0.1 – 2022-04-07
- Updated translations – German, Turkish, Russian.
3.0.0 – 2022-04-01
- Added ability to show or hide different calculations in the results block – BMI, BMR, Macronutrients.
- Added macronutrient ratio editing depending on the goal
- Added editing of activity levels
- Added integration with Zapier webhook (Catch Hook)
- Added RTL support
- Added the ability to change the default name and email in the “From:” field when sending notifications and emails.
- Fix bug with the Notification Email
- Fixed several bugs
2.0.5 – 2022-02-17
- Fixed bug with displaying svg icons loaded via CDN
- Fixed PHP notices
2.0.4 – 2021-12-03
- Fixed double colon in Labels Customization
2.0.3 – 2021-11-24
- Fixed padding for the Submit button
2.0.2 – 2021-11-23
- Fixed a bug with a switch in the compact pretty layout
2.0.1 – 2021-11-23
- Fixed a bug when saving an empty custom label
2.0.0 – 2021-11-19
- Added Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
- Added Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) calculation
- Added Macronutrient Balance calculation
- New user-friendly admin panel
- Redesigned all themes
- Extended One-Screen and Extended Multistep Themes merged into one theme with advanced settings
- Added an option to switch between Slider and Grid modes in the Extended Theme
- Added an activity description to the Plain HTML Theme
- Added ability to change basic plugin font size
- Added ability to change color scheme with flexible settings
- Added ability to customize texts and labels
- Added a check for empty input fields
- Added styles for the Gutenberg block of the plugin
- Fixed errors of compatibility with basic WordPress themes
- Fixed bug with translating height from metric to imperial system
- Fixed bug with the number type field in Firefox and Safari browsers
- Fixed bug with deleting an empty row in the target table
- Updated translations (German, Russian)
- Fixed bug with names of Mailchimp lists
- Added Russian language
- Added German language
- Updated Turkish language
- Fixed problems of the second template with some paid themes
- Fixed shortcode copying bug
- Added Turkish language (provided by our client)
- Added the ability to compose Email templates for user and site administrator with the results of calculations using the received user data
- Added a new field “Username” used in composing Email templates and sent to the Mailchimp service along with the user’s Email
- Added the ability to hide the metric system selection
- Fixed titles size and weight in the Simple Plain HTML theme
- Fixed the bug with the border of the input fields
- Fixed a bug with some “untranslatable” headers and fields
- Fixed bug with extra comma
- Fixed a bug with the position of units of measurement in the fields in the third and fourth layout
- Added scrolling to the top of the calculator when changing steps in the “Extended Multi-Step” layout
- Added the ability to edit goals: change names, coefficients, delete goals and add new goals
- Fixed bug with infinite display of plugin update message
- Added auto-generation of a translation template (.pot file) when a plugin update is released, now the translation file will always be up-to-date
- Updated layout of the basic information fields
- Fixed typo for goal
- Fixed layout issues
- Fixed a bug with units of measurement in emails
- Initial release